9.11.09

Beautiful memories... (Part 1)


This is Pui Ling oh... very match with the flowers oh~ Haha


That's me.. Cool leh..


I will never forget this stair.. It made me almost fell down...


So rush for what? Slowly slowly la~



This is Mdm.Joshphine.. Our form teacher..


Yo.. Pretty young girls.. Except for......


Yeah~ Drink milo.. Look at those people there..


Em~ Yummy yummy~ Y can't see Pui Yee's face de?


Yam..... Sing~~(for milo...) =.=''


This is Hui Chin and me~


The middle one is Jing Yee oh.. Beside that are Pui Yee and me~


Yo~All pretty girls in 5S1.. (Me,Pui Ling, Yet Ying, Pui Yee, Hean Yoong, Kit Yue and Kah Yan lo~)


We look like sisters right? Hehe.. From left: Me, Mee Shin, Kit Yeng, Pui Yee


Best friends~ Pui Yee and me~


Hahaha~ is Oung Oung la~


Wei, no need to ponteng in front of the toilet ba?


Wei wei, still dun want to listen oh?


The view of my school from the highest place~


Going to rain lo?



Soh po.. Haha~


They are my close friends^^ (Pui Yee and Hui Chin)
Pui Ling and Hui Chin

1 条评论:

yee 说...

真的很好笑~哈哈哈~尤其是拍你差不多跌倒的楼梯那张...wahahaha...你也是要加油啊!千万不可以偷懒!只要挨多一个多月就可以了...加油!!!