1.1.10

Happy New Year 2010


That day (15/12/2009) went Sunway lagoon with 2 of them.. Have fun there oh~
Just wanna share here.. ( They were in the train..)



The first day of this year!
Now I'm at grandma's house..
Cooked spahgatii just now..
Em.. not bad la.. Haha
Cousin came to visit today, so have a chance to eat turkey ^^
It's a great day for the begining of this year..
Everything fine and lovely~

Tomorrow.. Im going to ns lu~
My cousin said no need to worry wo..
Actually I'm not worry la..
Just a bit excited..
Wanna say goodbye to all my friends here..
Thx a lot..
So no need to worry about me la..
I will take care of myself..
As u know I'm going to be "18" la..
2009 gone and i need to say goodbye to my "17"..
I think this year will be a great year..
Everything new now..
Say goodbye to 2009..
And I'm coming now,2010!
Appreciate every moments this year!
All the best to my friends and mercy journey to me~
Sayounara=)

没有评论: