31.5.11

neutral

recently just feel neutral...
almost everyday looking at the books and the whole day just passed like this..
it's already one month!!
the whole month after I woke up I'm holding a book or notes..
even when I'm watching tv or do other things I were worrying about my studies..
but I didn't feel stress recently...
just feel that I need to study..
maybe this is my responsibility or what..
people said I'm stress free wo..
actually I just don't know too la..
my heart just feel calm and ok ok...
going to start exam next week... bo feeling now..
actually still got a lot need to do revision but...
i just don't know la..
take it easy....
didn't really emo recently..
because of studies??
I don't know..
maybe I should be glad that I didn't feel emo ..
yea.. stay neutral..
all the best...

p.s. what is the ph value of neutral?


1 条评论:

yee 说...

gambateh^^