27.6.11

my holidays :)

deng deng deng deng~~
my holidays started with the wonderful trip in Genting!!
of course with my beloved gang~^^



6 of us :)


First day we stayed at a nice apartment at Awana.



We cooked for our lunch and dinner!! ><


siapa ini? hahaha..


jadi burger ni XD play play la~~

nice view of genting :)

plssssss don't misunderstand ppl~~ look at my finger.. it was hurt with a deep cut over there!! :(  cut my finger in the morning of the first day of the trip >< pain la~~

  lol. see our expressions.. cute right? hahaha XD

the last picture we took before we went back.. enjoyed so much~~ :)
love u all.. <3

p.s. the weather is sooooo cold there XD yet still fun!! :)



After came back from Genting the other morning I went to Sri Kledang and 88 la.. hahaha..

pui yee and me ^^

:)

then we went Crazy Ice-cream house for lunch.. see hui chin so enjoyed haha..

Lol. hahaha.. long time we didn't yam cha ady lo.. happy happy :)

ahhh.. still had so much wanna share.. like I went shopping and yam cha with my gang in jusco and the celebration in aunt's house.. really enjoyed:) hehe.. 

to be continued... :P 



 oopsss.. it's pui yee's birthday today :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ ^^




3 条评论:

lee yee 说...

i can't believe it's u!!! haha.. different with who i know u r.. guess i'm wrong... haha.. anyway, enjoy your life^^

mercy 说...

which one u mean?? those crazy photos?? hahaha.. yea la!! said I take pic very wat wo... hahaha.. :p

匿名 说...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173