1.10.11

life

When u come to a certain stage of you life.
U will find that our views changed.
Last time I've never think like this before.
But now.. it keeps on bothering my mind.
Yea. Maybe people got to change according to their ages.
Or maybe according to the things they experienced in life?
Or maybe this is what God wants us to go through in our lives?
You won't know you're changing..
and the people around you may realize it and maybe they will tell you..
only that time, you will start to think about what have u changed..
I think it's hard to find out what you changed..
Do you think I changed??
I said yes...
maybe one day you meet me at somewhere and you will wonder is that me..
Is it good to change??
No comment.
What I know is...
life still goes on.. and everyone you meet colours everyday in your life..
No one can survive without having family, friends and beloved one...
and we always complicate things in life..
things can be simple when you change the view to look at  it..
but somehow our thinking will be different at all time..


Im been thinking of something recently...
I hope when the time comes.. I can make a right decision...
before this.. just enjoy and fulfill my chapters of life now.. 
I know I will.. 


WILL YOU TAKE CHANGES NOW AND CHASE AFTER YOUR DREAMS??













没有评论: