12.3.10

I don't know... I just feel that everyone is so busy...

After back from camp..
Suddenly just feel lonely..
No more friends which always by my side now..
Everyone busy with their things..
Me? Just have nothing to do..
I know many of them working, some even studying now..
After came back here i feel like I'm a stranger..
My feeling is complicated..
And is negative too..
I don't know?
I just feel that no one have time with me..
Or maybe is myself don't have time with them?
I just wanna to share a lot a lot of things to all of them..
And I would like to hear about their stories too..
But seem that we don't really have time..
Haiz.. I just miss u guys..
Some more now I'm thinking which course should I choose..
I still can accept my result..
Is not good and bad, just okay for me..
Maybe I'm tired to be alone for this whole day..
No one talk to me cause I stay at home alone..
I went out to the nearby shop alone..
Bought things alone..
Actually it was quite dangerous... Sorry la..
Sometime I just like to be alone but....
Many negative thinkings just will come into my mind..
And that is what I don't like..
Aiya.. Maybe tomorrow I will go out by myself again..
Try to be happy, Mel!
Don't forget still have friends which will stand by ur side!
But I'm still alone in my bedroom now..
Facing the laptod..
Enjoying the loneliness tonight...............

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

=="...many ppl free geh...
u dunwan chat wif them jek~>.<"

sookwei^^

♥ K i M 说...

me t0o~
last time i aledi think like tat..
after the result came out,
confirm 100%
so free?
hang out with me be4 i enter NS XD

匿名 说...

u two go find ah sir la...
he miss all of u la...previos 5 golden flowers~>.<"


sookwei^^