10.3.10

I'm back from NS!!

Finally... I'm back! Back to my lovely hometown, back to Ipoh. I miss Ipoh foods leh. Miss my old old friends here=( How u guys? This morning i woke up from my camp, then i left that place.. No more staying at there... My dorm mates, all waited beside to say the last 'goodbye' to me.. I know.. I can't cry that time.. Cause my eyes were pain.. Recently my eyes r sensitive.. All of them said don't cry la, Mel.. Wei.. My eyes sensitive la.. (I told them already..) But i knew no one believe one, haha~ Cause everyone cried yesterday.. And my tears just dropped only but didn't cry like mad la.. Haha.. I just smiled at them, waving hand to them and hug them.. Thanks u guys for being a part of my life in NS.. We always shared and played together.. We even all punished together though we were innocent.. So kesian la we all that 2 days.. Kena pakai FULL LORENG 24 hours man!! (p/s: Full loreng is that blue tebal tebal uniform with wearing a bearing, its so heavy and hot man!) But it was a special memory la.. I won't forget my friends there.. They are from KK (Kota Kinabalu). Papar(Sabah), Cheras, Subang, Perak, Bintulu, Kuching, Pahang, Sandakan and etc. 'NAMA BERITA, KAWAN?' in Iban means 'Apa khabar,kawan?' Hehe.. I learnt many languages too! Just enjoyed there.. Besides, many activities yang mencabar like menembak, rakit, kembara halangan, kayak, play water in the pond, flying fox, jungle hikking, wirajaya, CB Kelas. KN kelas, Program Integrasi, Program Penghayatan Sastera dan Budaya(PPSB), Pragram Khidmat Kominiti, Kelas Kerohanian, PT pagi and also.... KAWAD!! Hahaha~ Many many memories just splash back to my mind now.. I love NS!! Even though there were a lot of unhappy memories too la.. But still appreciate it=) And I love my company too- BRAVO! I will never never never forget our cheer, its awesome!! SAY GO GO GO (X7), SAY FIGHT(X7), SAY WIN(X7), SAY GO FIGHT WIN, PANTHERA! And our song "Gemuruh Panthera".. and and and our cute cute ketua company for girls- Fit and our handsome handsome ketua company- Halim.. Really handsome one la he.. Haha.. Lastly, we wil still keep in touch no matter what happen, k? Goodbye, my friends......

没有评论: