4.11.10

Badminton day changed to a shopping day??

Suppose yesterday Kay Lee, Justine, Carol, Merryn, Duck Duck and me go to play badminton, but.....
when we arrived at stadium around 12 something the orang sana said the 1pm court all already fulled.. then orang sana said they were having lunch so 2pm only will come back...
at first we felt a bit disappointed then we decided to go jusco to shop a while then 2 something only come back to book the court..
at Jusco got animal exhibition, saw rabbits, turtles, snakes, spiders, fishes, hamsters and many many very 'special' animals.. quite fun, hehe..
after that we went to shop here and there.
Almost 2.30pm we went back to stadium.
On the way we saw Carol and Merryn while driving back to stadium. So shocked and high when saw them,haha.
Unfortunately, the court fulled when we asked again T.T
so disappointed..
but then don't know why we went to Ipoh Parade to play bowling.
Merryn was the first time play this, so she was so high, haha..
Again that Carol took videos of us.. ==
I played too but gave up at the end cause my nail injured.
So they all continue to play then Kay Lee and me went shopping, haha~
I saw many nice clothes...
So excited cause I long time didn't really shop so freely.
Then, I bought a long sleeve blouse, hehe..
So happy!:D
It's almost 7 then we went to have dinner together at Kg.Simee..
Enjoyed to have meal with them :D
Lastly, we went back home and I fetched Merryn and Kay Lee back to their house.
What a great day with disappointment at first but then turned to so enjoyable.
Thanks you guys :)
Have fun^^
At night I watched CSI and Amazing Race Asia, so excited and ejoyed,haha~
Just love this day, yea :)

没有评论: