25.12.10

Blessed Christmas week :)

The second week of my holidays were very tired but meaningful and enjoyed :)
why?
because this week is Christmas week^^
I spent most of the time with my family.. especially my mum :)
feel lovely =3 
I drove to shop with my mum almost everyday in this week.
I helped in the shop until I was exhausted.
really so tired.. but then..
that Wednesday and Thursday after worked went shopping at Parade with my mum..
Mummy bought a lot of things for me,
she said they were for my Christmas presents and for the helping in the shop.
2 dresses, 1 skirt, 1 legging, 2 shoes XD ( I'm a shopaholic >.< )
really too over for me..:P
but thank mum!
normally she don't even will buy for me! :D
then this week took a lot of nice foods with mum...
McD for breakfast, KFC for lunch, Burger King for dinner ( not healthy! don't learn me!! >.< )
then Kenny Rogger some more =.= ( pls forgive me.. >.< )
At the night of Christmas eve, went Station 1 cafe with mummy.. 
it is just near my house... so many people that night.. 
luckily we found a place when we arrived.. foods there really not bad.. hehe.. hope to go there again^^
Then today- 25 Dec 2010- Christmas Day!!
This morning like usual went church to celebrate..
Great worship and sermon :)
sang some Christmas songs and learnt something from the sermon.. haha..
after service at night went to friend's house to celebrate and ate dinner^^
then now.. Im blogging :D haha.. 
simple and great Christmas week for me..
cause I spent most of the time with my family.. :)
Before holidays parents only came back to home very late at night and therefore I rarely have time with them.. 
so I feel great and appreciated together now :)
but I really miss my friends.. :(
hope to meet you all soon! 
Merry Christmas! 
Jesus was born today! Let's glorify him! Amen!









Jesus was born today! :) Hallelujah~













没有评论: