19.12.10

The first week of my holidays

Friday- 10.12.2010
Yay! Finally I finished my T5 exam! My holidays started! :)

Saturday- 11.12.2010
Went to shop this day. Really long time didn't go to shop since I'm studying in college now. Met Diana.. and don't know why I not really like to stay at shop now..

Sunday- 12.12.2010
Just stay at house.. Went to a boutique and I bought a blouse XD

Monday and Tuesday- 13.12.2010 to 14.12.2010
Woke up early in the morning,cause today I'm going to Teluk Intan!! Took bus with Carol and Merryn. Whole journey about 2 hours from Medan Kit. Hmmm, this was my first time to Teluk Intan, so felt excited! :) We stayed at Winson's house for one night. He brought us to the town and of course to the Condong Menara which located right in the middle of the town. Spend most of the time taking photos with friends :P But really enjoyed!^^

Some of the photos we took:





\






Wednesday- 15.12.2010
Went Lost World with secondary school friends :) enjoyed and fun! Thanks guys! ^^




Saturday- 18.12.2010
Kien Mun asked me for photoshoot. Actually I'm not really have a good sleep recently, so looked a bit tired.. haha.. Anyway, thanks Kien Mun! :)



没有评论: